Welcome to the Family Support Program!
The mission of the Family Support Program is to promote and provide support for families with children who have special needs
- Information and Referral/ Central Directory of Resources
- Family Support Network™ of North Carolina Activities
- Research and Evaluation
- Special Projects
NEW Focus on Family and Disability Lecture Series 2014-2015 !
- 09-09-2014 Charting the Life Course Framework: Supporting individuals with disabilities and their families across the lifespan
- 10-14-2014 New Directions in Disability
- 11-11-2014 The Parenting Spectrum: The Challenges and Gifts of Raising a Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 01-13-2015 Two Roads Diverged
- 03-17-2015 Realizing the College Dream with Autism Spectrum Disorder